The stylus profilometer Bruker, model DektakXT, is a measuring system to measure a two-dimensional surface's profile, it is used to measure film thickness and to quantify surface’s roughness.
- PC based profilometer equipped with Bruker operation and analysis software
- Vertical measurement range: 1 mm
- Vertical resolution: 1 Angström
- Step height repeatability: 4 Angström, 1 sigma on steps less or equal to 1 μm (30 scans using a 12.5 μm stylus)
- Stylus radius options: from 50 nm to 25 μm (2 μm and 12.5 μm are available in house)
- Stylus force: from 1 to 15 mg
- X-Y stage: 100 mm x 100 mm
- Scan length range: from 50 μm to 55 mm
- Data Points per scan: up to 120,000
- Maximum sample thickness: 50 mm
- External cover provides acoustic and ESD protection.
- Film thickness measurements
- Surface’s roughness analyses